Quanta Services ( PWR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Quanta Services fell 79 cents (-3.4%) to $22.71 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.2 million shares of Quanta Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.29-$23.12 after having opened the day at $22.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.50. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: NVR ( NVR), down 14%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 8.6%, Integrated Electrical Services ( IESC), down 7.9%, and Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX), down 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Quanta Services Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.