Gardner Denver ( GDI) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Gardner Denver fell 30 cents (-0.6%) to $49.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Gardner Denver exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 783,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49-$50.37 after having opened the day at $49.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.47. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), down 14%, Presstek ( PRST), down 7.8%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 6.9%, and Compx International ( CIX), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Gardner Denver Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.