Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $5.15 (-0.9%) to $544.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 417,210 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 275,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $540.01-$553.58 after having opened the day at $553 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $549.36. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: D Medical Industries ( DMED), down 19.1%, Graymark Healthcare ( GRMH), down 17.5%, Helix BioPharma ( HBP), down 7.6%, and Urologix ( ULGX), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.