Goodyear Tire & Rubber ( GT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Goodyear Tire & Rubber fell 7 cents (-0.7%) to $10.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.05-$10.25 after having opened the day at $10.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.16. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), down 10.9%, China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), down 9.5%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 7.1%, and Sonoco Products Company ( SON), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goodyear Tire & Rubber Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.