Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale leader. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health rose 44 cents (1%) to $43.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.7 million shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.09-$43.81 after having opened the day at $43.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.06. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), up 22.6%, Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 7.8%, Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 6.8%, and Shengkai Innovations ( VALV), up 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.