Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail leader. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply rose $1.77 (2.2%) to $81.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $79.90-$81.79 after having opened the day at $80.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.53. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Bluefly ( BFLY), up 6%, Books-A-Million ( BAMM), up 6%, Tiffany ( TIF), up 3.5%, and Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH), up 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.