Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR.A) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy leader. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras rose 52 cents (2.7%) to $19.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.19-$19.63 after having opened the day at $19.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.06. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Tengasco ( TGC), up 7.5%, GeoGlobal Resources ( GGR), up 7.1%, Hercules Offshore ( HERO), up 6.1%, and Pacific Drilling ( PACD), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.