Delta Air Lines ( DAL) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Delta Air Lines fell 57 cents (-5.3%) to $10.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 19.6 million shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.17-$10.86 after having opened the day at $10.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.80. Other company's within the Transportation industry that declined today were: DS Torm ( TRMD), down 13.8%, Vitran Corporation ( VTNC), down 11.3%, DHT Holdings ( DHT), down 8.2%, and Overseas Shipholding Group ( OSG), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.