Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Equinix fell $4.98 (-2.9%) to $166.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $164-$171.14 after having opened the day at $170.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.12. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 12.3%, Globalstar Incorporated ( GSAT), down 7.4%, Powerwave Technologies ( PWAV), down 6.4%, and Motricity ( MOTR), down 5.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.