Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Mobile Telesystems OJSC fell 9 cents (-0.5%) to $17.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of Mobile Telesystems OJSC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.53-$17.71 after having opened the day at $17.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.78. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Rovi ( ROVI), down 43.3%, Tegal Corporation ( TGAL), down 14.9%, RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 12.3%, and Lime Energy ( LIME), down 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mobile Telesystems OJSC Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.