Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Sally Beauty Holdings fell $1.88 (-6.9%) to $25.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9.4 million shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.73-$25.66 after having opened the day at $25.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.09. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Books-A-Million ( BAMM), down 21.1%, Winmark Corporation ( WINA), down 8.9%, Blue Nile ( NILE), down 4.8%, and Perfumania Holdings ( PERF), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sally Beauty Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.