US Airways Group ( LCC) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, US Airways Group fell 65 cents (-4.6%) to $13.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11.2 million shares of US Airways Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.20-$14.20 after having opened the day at $14.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.07. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 35.2%, Books-A-Million ( BAMM), down 21.1%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 16.2%, and Harte-Hanks ( HHS), down 16.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full US Airways Group Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.