Dollar General Corporation ( DG) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Dollar General Corporation fell $1.32 (-2.4%) to $53.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Dollar General Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.30-$55.33 after having opened the day at $55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.06. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: QKL Stores ( QKLS), down 9.1%, Bon-Ton Stores ( BONT), down 5.6%, Cache ( CACH), down 5.1%, and E-Commerce China Dangdang ( DANG), down 4.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dollar General Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.