American Express ( AXP) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, American Express fell 39 cents (-0.7%) to $58.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of American Express exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.12-$58.97 after having opened the day at $58.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.68. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: E-House China Holdings ( EJ), down 6.8%, HMG/Courtland Properties ( HMG), down 5.5%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I ( VRTA), down 5%, and Digital Realty ( DLR), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full American Express Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.