Opentable ( OPEN) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Opentable fell 30 cents (-0.8%) to $37.69 on light volume. Throughout the day, 481,665 shares of Opentable exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 967,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.90-$38.46 after having opened the day at $37.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.99. Other company's within the Internet industry that declined today were: MeetMe ( MEET), down 11.5%, Selectica ( SLTC), down 9.9%, LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 7.5%, and Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Opentable Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.