Terex ( TEX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Terex fell 36 cents (-2.2%) to $16.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of Terex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.92-$16.81 after having opened the day at $16.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.38. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Valence Technology ( VLNC), down 50%, Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 19.1%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 9.1%, and NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.