ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, ABB fell 24 cents (-1.5%) to $16.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12.7 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.86-$16.23 after having opened the day at $15.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.41. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Valence Technology ( VLNC), down 50%, A123 Systems ( AONE), down 9.1%, NF Energy Saving ( NFEC), down 8.7%, and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.