St Jude Medical ( STJ) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, St Jude Medical fell $1.49 (-3.8%) to $37.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 13.2 million shares of St Jude Medical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.57-$38 after having opened the day at $37.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.24. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Misonix ( MSON), down 10%, Retractable Technologies ( RVP), down 8.6%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 8%, and Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), down 6.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full St Jude Medical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.