Edwards Life ( EW) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Edwards Life fell $1.14 (-1.1%) to $102.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 637,392 shares of Edwards Life exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $101.86-$103.37 after having opened the day at $102.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.24. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 18.4%, StemCells ( STEM), down 17.2%, Anthera Pharmaceuticals ( ANTH), down 16.9%, and MEI Pharma ( MEIP), down 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Edwards Life Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.