Mead Johnson Nutrition Company ( MJN) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Mead Johnson Nutrition Company fell 58 cents (-0.8%) to $73.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $71.89-$74.61 after having opened the day at $73.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.59. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 11.2%, Reeds ( REED), down 7.1%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 4.6%, and Coffee Holding Company ( JVA), down 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mead Johnson Nutrition Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.