Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Goldman Sachs Group fell $1.47 (-1.5%) to $96.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $96.18-$97.81 after having opened the day at $97.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.98. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Knight Capital Group ( KCG), down 11.1%, Penson Worldwide ( PNSN), down 6.1%, Interactive Brokers Group ( IBKR), down 4.2%, and Ladenburg Thalman Financial Services ( LTS), down 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.