BlackRock ( BLK) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, BlackRock fell $1.10 (-0.6%) to $175.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 883,128 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $171.74-$176 after having opened the day at $173.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.15. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Guaranty Federal ( GFED), down 20.5%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 17.1%, Monarch Community Bancorp ( MCBF), down 15.8%, and Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 14.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.