Talisman Energy ( TLM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Talisman Energy fell 22 cents (-1.9%) to $11.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Talisman Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.98-$11.30 after having opened the day at $11.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.29. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Whiting USA Trust I ( WHX), down 34.4%, Sanchez Energy ( SN), down 10.9%, Cubic Energy ( QBC), down 10.1%, and Mexco Energy Corporation ( MXC), down 9.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Talisman Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.