Onyx Pharmaceuticals ( ONXX) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Onyx Pharmaceuticals fell 54 cents (-0.8%) to $67.76 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Onyx Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.41-$68.52 after having opened the day at $68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.30. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Natural Alternatives International ( NAII), down 18.4%, StemCells ( STEM), down 17.2%, Anthera Pharmaceuticals ( ANTH), down 16.9%, and MEI Pharma ( MEIP), down 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Onyx Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.