SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications fell 78 cents (-1.4%) to $56.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.08-$57.49 after having opened the day at $57.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.40. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU), down 35.2%, United Rentals ( URI), down 13.8%, Lime Energy ( LIME), down 11.6%, and Management Network Group ( TMNG), down 10.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SBA Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.