Kellogg Company ( K) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Kellogg Company fell 32 cents (-0.7%) to $48.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Kellogg Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $48-$48.45 after having opened the day at $48.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.38. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Shiner International ( BEST), down 18.8%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 11.7%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 11.2%, and Le Gaga Holdings ( GAGA), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kellogg Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.