Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell 15 cents (-1.1%) to $13.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.40-$13.59 after having opened the day at $13.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.60. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 11.7%, Kid Brands ( KID), down 11.2%, Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 6.1%, and Cascade Microtech ( CSCD), down 2.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.