Albemarle ( ALB) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Albemarle fell $1.62 (-2.8%) to $55.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Albemarle exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 913,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.18-$56.02 after having opened the day at $55.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.23. Other company's within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: American Vanguard Corporation ( AVD), down 9.7%, Lightbridge ( LTBR), down 7%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 6.2%, and Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Albemarle Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.