Fifth Third Bancorp ( FITB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Fifth Third Bancorp fell 15 cents (-1.1%) to $13.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8.3 million shares of Fifth Third Bancorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.71-$13.91 after having opened the day at $13.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.92. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Guaranty Federal ( GFED), down 20.5%, Credit Suisse ( DGAZ), down 17.1%, Monarch Community Bancorp ( MCBF), down 15.8%, and Severn Bancorp ( SVBI), down 14.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fifth Third Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.