Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell 59 cents (-0.8%) to $74.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 733,238 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 876,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.09-$75.46 after having opened the day at $74.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.79. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 9.1%, Titan International ( TWI), down 5.7%, China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR ( ZX), down 5.4%, and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Polaris Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.