L-3 Communications Holdings ( LLL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, L-3 Communications Holdings fell $1.61 (-2.2%) to $71.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 748,504 shares of L-3 Communications Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 688,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $69.48-$71.65 after having opened the day at $69.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.64. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was Taser International ( TASR), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full L-3 Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.