Sysco Corporation ( SYY) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Sysco Corporation rose 15 cents (0.5%) to $29.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Sysco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.83-$29.12 after having opened the day at $28.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.92. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: W.W. Grainger ( GWW), up 11.4%, Lawson Products ( LAWS), up 6.8%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), up 4.5%, and Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sysco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.