Siemens ( SI) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Siemens rose 63 cents (0.8%) to $84.95 on light volume. Throughout the day, 433,946 shares of Siemens exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 700,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.41-$85.08 after having opened the day at $83.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.32. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), up 8.8%, FairPoint Communications ( FRP), up 7.9%, Envivio ( ENVI), up 7.9%, and JDS Uniphase Corp (CA ( JDSU), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Siemens Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.