NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $1.72 (6%) to $30.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.6 million shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.83-$30.82 after having opened the day at $28.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.54. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Amphenol ( APH), up 14.8%, Stratasys ( SSYS), up 12.8%, VMWare ( VMW), up 12.1%, and Aruba Networks ( ARUN), up 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.