Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tyco International rose 67 cents (1.3%) to $53.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.92-$53.16 after having opened the day at $52.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.35. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Seven Arts Entertainment ( SAPX), up 24.3%, American Reprographics Company ( ARP), up 15.4%, Inuvo ( INUV), up 14.5%, and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.