O'Reilly Automotive ( ORLY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, O'Reilly Automotive rose $2.03 (2.2%) to $94.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of O'Reilly Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.33-$94.82 after having opened the day at $92.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.53. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 6.2%, Pacific Sunwear ( PSUN), up 6%, Jos A. Bank Clothiers ( JOSB), up 5%, and Michael Kors Holdings ( KORS), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full O'Reilly Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.