Waste Management ( WM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Waste Management rose 43 cents (1.3%) to $33.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.6 million shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.61-$33.30 after having opened the day at $32.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.79. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Primoris Services Corporation ( PRIM), up 6.4%, Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 5.5%, Heckmann ( HEK), up 5.1%, and Ecology and Environment ( EEI), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Waste Management Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.