Lockheed Martin Corporation ( LMT) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation rose $1.17 (1.3%) to $88.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.27-$88.67 after having opened the day at $87.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 13.4%, AAR ( AIR), up 11.7%, Ecotality ( ECTY), up 8.3%, and Mueller Water Products ( MWA), up 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.