Aetna ( AET) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Aetna rose 34 cents (0.9%) to $39 on light volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Aetna exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.30-$39.23 after having opened the day at $38.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.66. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), up 13.9%, Novadaq Technologies ( NVDQ), up 8.8%, Strategic Diagnostics ( SDIX), up 6.6%, and Synergetics USA ( SURG), up 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Aetna Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.