Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev rose 60 cents (1.6%) to $37.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.41-$37.38 after having opened the day at $36.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.65. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Smithfield Foods ( SFD), up 3.9%, SodaStream International ( SODA), up 3.8%, Central Garden & Pet Company ( CENTA), up 3.3%, and Ralcorp Holdings Incorporated ( RAH), up 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.