Ameriprise Financial ( AMP) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Ameriprise Financial rose 89 cents (1.7%) to $52.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Ameriprise Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.94-$52.60 after having opened the day at $51.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.26. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), up 16.4%, Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), up 9.8%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), up 9.6%, and Direct Markets Holdings ( MKTS), up 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ameriprise Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.