Halliburton Company ( HAL) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Halliburton Company rose 77 cents (2.6%) to $30.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 16.2 million shares of Halliburton Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 15.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.19-$30.29 after having opened the day at $29.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.40. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Voyager Oil & Gas ( VOG), up 9.8%, Isramco ( ISRL), up 8.2%, GeoMet ( GMET), up 7.1%, and Bonanza Creek Energy ( BCEI), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Halliburton Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.