Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing rose 43 cents (3.4%) to $13.12 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 19.6 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.59-$13.18 after having opened the day at $12.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.69. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Amphenol ( APH), up 14.8%, Parkervision ( PRKR), up 11.4%, NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI), up 9.1%, and Inphi ( IPHI), up 7.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Taiwan Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.