Accenture ( ACN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Accenture rose 64 cents (1.1%) to $58.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.04-$59.04 after having opened the day at $58.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.30. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: American Reprographics Company ( ARP), up 15.4%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 11.7%, AthenaHealth ( ATHN), up 11.7%, and Infinity Pharmaceuticals ( INFI), up 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.