Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $2.46 (1.7%) to $144.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $139.02-$145.75 after having opened the day at $140.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $142.02. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 11.7%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), up 9.6%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 7.1%, and Cereplast ( CERP), up 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.