Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos rose $1.23 (2.4%) to $52.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.15-$53.06 after having opened the day at $51.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.35. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), up 11.7%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund ( TAGS), up 9.6%, Mannatech ( MTEX), up 7.1%, and Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.