Fossil ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Fossil rose $1.44 (2.2%) to $68.10 on light volume. Throughout the day, 737,852 shares of Fossil exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.70-$68.89 after having opened the day at $66.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.66. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 7.1%, Fortune Brands Home & Security ( FBHS), up 4.7%, Kimball International Inc. Class B ( KBALB), up 4.7%, and Fabrinet ( FN), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Fossil Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.