Danaher Corporation ( DHR) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Danaher Corporation rose $1.28 (2.5%) to $52.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Danaher Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.46-$52.32 after having opened the day at $50.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.83. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that increased today were: 3M ( MMM), up 2.1%, Lydall ( LDL), up 2%, and United Technologies ( UTX), up 1.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Danaher Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.