Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, Hewlett-Packard rose 43 cents (2.3%) to $19.30 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 28 million shares of Hewlett-Packard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.80-$19.50 after having opened the day at $18.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.87. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Stratasys ( SSYS), up 12.8%, Aruba Networks ( ARUN), up 11.5%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), up 11.3%, and Riverbed Technology Incorporated ( RVBD), up 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.