E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company ( DD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company rose 57 cents (1.2%) to $48.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.02-$48.98 after having opened the day at $48.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.35. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Cereplast ( CERP), up 7%, Innospec ( IOSP), up 5.7%, Senomyx ( SNMX), up 4.1%, and Agrium ( AGU), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.